ABI creates and publishes mobile games for simple players. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the second company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
You will be working on fun and highly scalable mobile games that brighten the everyday life of million of players.
Feel free to think big and if you’re up to the challenge, come and join us !
- Create performing ads on mobile format
- Benchmark ads from competitors
- Bring new ad ideas and canvas
- Analyse the creative performances on acquisition channels (Facebook, Google Adwords…)
YOU WILL BE GREAT AT THIS JOB IF
- You have excellent skills will be required in Adobe Premiere or After Effects
- You are creative and hacker mindset
- You have strong marketing skills
- You speak and write French and English
EARN BROWNIE POINTS
- Track record with successful mobile games
- 1-3 years industry experience in this role or similar
- Good knowledge of casual games
STAY FOCUSED ON YOUR MISSION
- Create 2 creatives per month that outperform the other creatives
- Follow the internal process of ad creation
- Benchmark competitors and create creative ads accordingly
- Share immediately your learnings and all successful creative videos with the marketing teams