Abi creates and publishes mobile games for simple players. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the second company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
You will be working on fun and highly scalable mobile games that brighten the everyday life of million of players.
Feel free to think big and if you’re up to the challenge, come and join us !
- Create beautiful and intuitive mobile games
- Ability to deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanics
- Work on all aspects of the game ( game interface, mockups,icons, optimized assets and animations)
- Be able to bring new game ideas and features
- Be able to develop your mobile sensitivity
YOU WILL BE GREAT AT THIS JOB IF
- You have experience in a similar role
- You are passionate about casual mobile games
- You are passionate about finding trends, gameplay and game mechanics
- You have excellent skills in creative clouds : photoshop, illustrator, after effects
- You have experience in 3D softwares such as MAYA or BLENDER
- You are able to work quickly and efficiently and you are a reliable teammate
- You speak and write French and English
EARN BROWNIE POINTS
- If you have knowledge of Unity Engine
- A track record with successful mobile games
STAY FOCUSED ON YOUR MISSION
- Design 5 hit games per year
- Follow the internal process of game creation
- Create high quality designs
- Create designs by benchmarking and analysis
- Ask for feedback, act upon it and give constructive feedback to others
- Share knowledge and help others grow their skills